For families or loved ones considering become caregivers or those who are at the beginning of the caregiver journey
THE OFFER for Caregiving Guide to Caregiving – The Basics
If you answer yes to these questions, this course is for you!!!
q: Do you have an older parent or loved one?
q: Do you think he or she is in need of care or assistance?
q: Do you think or are you concerned that he/she may have care needs in the near future?
q: Have you ever been notified that your loved one had an unexpected situation that
required assistance with care?
If you answer NO to either of these questions, this course is for you!!!
q: Have you and your loved one(s) had discussions about the type of care he/she would want if the need arises?
q: Have you had discussions about the important issues that arise when a person is in need of care?
What You’ll Get
Four Modules – 22 slides
Descriptions and Guidance
Audio Tracks with Valuable Information:
Understanding the Role of a Caregiver
Determining Whether You’re Ready to Take on that Role
Tools for Determining your loved one’s needs
There are 4 modules in this course.
1.: Becoming a Caregiver: The Basics
2. What Are Their Care Needs?
3. Care Options
4, Caregiver Care needs
• Each module contains a number of slides with an audio file which vary in length
• Some of the slides have a pdf that you’ll be able to download. These downloads allow you to answer questions to understand your loved one’s care needs
• The downloads will be indicated on the specific slides
• There is one slide without any audio. This slide contains valuable resources. It has url addresses and some phone numbers
1. IMpathy ™ A Tool for Resilience E-book with two valuable bonuses.
2. OVERDUE Quality Care for Our Elder Citizens – pdf of the International Best-Selling book
3. Positive Aging Sourcebook– Creative Solutions to Eldercare Challenges
THERE ARE 40 MILLION CAREGIVERS PROVIDING UNPAID CARE FOR LOVED ONES OR OLDER ADULTS. ARE YOU OR WILL YOU BE ONE OF THEM? If the inevitable happens, ARE YOU PREPARED?BE PROACTIVE RATHER THAN REACTIVE.
GET INSTANT ACCESS FOR MUCH NEEDED INFORMATION FROM AN EXPERT WHO’S WORKED WITH THOUSANDS OF FAMILIES AND OLDER ADULTS
Original Price $57.00
Discount Price Now Only! $41.00
GET STARTED NOW!!! ONLY $41.00
ONE TIME PAYMENT
NO RECURRING CHARGES
1. Do I need this course if my parents seem to be healthy without any serious Medical Issues. Yes, especially if they are in their 70’s or above. 25% of older adults will spend at least 1 day in a nursing home for needed rehabilitation following a hospitalization.
Be Prepared. Don’t wait until you are in a situation in which you are planning by Crisis rather than by Choice.
2. Won’t medical professionals make the appropriate referrals for my love one?
Not necessarily. Hospital discharge planners often make recommendations based on relationships they have with providers that aren’t necessarily in your loved one’s best interest.
3. Won’t me or my loved be able to determine where or how he/she will receive services?
You are actually in the driver’s seat but there are times people will try to pressure you
to make decisions.
4. What is the “chandelier effect”?. Understand what this means and why it’s important to
have information so that you can advocate for and make the most informed decision for
your loved one’s care needs.